How much salary I should get for deputy manager post

I got offer from oman for ruwi city. In electrical company.. I just need to knw how much salary I should get for deputy manager post.

Waiting...

Hello devkisubhsh,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion from your post in the Muscat Forum for better visibility and interaction.

Can you please introduce yourself?

Regards
Yuveshen

devkisubhsh wrote:

I got offer from oman for ruwi city. In electrical company.. I just need to knw how much salary I should get for deputy manager post.

Waiting...

I know deputy managers, getting  OMR 600 rials .....   and i know deputy managers, who r earning 6000 OMR  as well..

:) I don't know which category, you fit in!!!

devkisubhsh wrote:

Waiting...

If you already got an offer, didn't they discuss this before giving you the offer ?? A medium sized firm, maybe about 1500 OMR, but thats a very rough guess, it depends on a lot of factors though; your line of work, size of the firm, nature of job, responsibilities etc.

Hi

Thanks for reply...

Actually I hv 12 yrs experience in electrical company (mnc). I am presentlya working as a sr. Manager in marketing.

Thanks

just access yourself; the offer is good if its >3.5 times the your Indian CTC

Hi there,

Hope you guys are doing well!
I am originally from India and have been residing in US for the last 8 years.
I am a Mechanical Engineer with 6 years of experience mostly in manufacturing industry and
I am currently looking to find a job in Muscat and would appreciate your guys help, as in what sites to find job postings at or any other effective ways to apply for a job and list of manufacturing companies in Muscat, Oman. Also what salary should I be mentioning/expecting in a job interview.
Also, do companies prefer candidates applying directly through the company website or through consultants?
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks and Cheers!
AJ

You must receive 2800 OM RIYALS

Hi
I am a teacher of Economics and B.stdudies. Not happy with salary prerogatives, I have been in the field of education for about eight years. Last year  I became a principal of int school as well as a teacher.
Looking for a good school or a campus to give my fullest experience in every aspect.

My teaching methods include interactive sessions which match to the latest teaching and learning process,not just for tests and exams,but to remain life long learners. 00968 91138245