Palawan

Aloha,
I will be in Palawan in the middle of May and I'm wondering why I never see any comments except visitors. I've had no luck finding long term rentals and if anyone can help please respond.
Mahalo
Ray

Hello raysncane and welcome to Expat.com

To increase your chances in finding a nice rental please drop an advert in our Housing in Philippines section.

You may subscribe to that section too to be notified whenever there is something that may interest you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Aloha Kenjee,
Thanks I appreciate your help and will look into it.

Ray

Hey Ray. mate it all depends on where you want to stay, for how long and how much you want to spend. Puerto Princesa is the capital of Palawan, We are residing on our beach 100km north of the capital and have cheap accommodation. But like I said it all depends on where you want to be.

Aloha Johnny,
Thanks for responding. We will be in Palawan arriving May17th. will be staying at the Subli Garden cabins near the airport. Are you anywhere near there? We will also be in El Nido for four nights. As far as rent goes I would like the range to be 8,000 - 20,000 pesos
Thanks again
Ray

I spent 5 weeks in Palawan, and also looked for long term rentals, but found nothing really suitable for me.  Maybe my standards were too high.  I gave up looking and moved on.
I stayed at RAQ Pension in Puerto Princesa and got great advice from them.

I will be there in a couple weeks and check things out.

Thanks
Ray