Hi friends I am insurance claims doctor and hep b positive.

Hi friends.. I have got a job offer from dubai based insurance company as a claims associate  medical officer where my work will be to deny or pass claims. I'm a doctor but not in medical or hospital.  It is a back office job in insurance sector.  But the only thing is I am hep b positive.  Will I be allowed to do job in dubai in thus situation.  Will I have to go through GAMCA test in India or I will be directly flown to dubai n than test get done??  It is puzzling me kindly help me pls.

Hep B is no longer a deport-able illness unless you work in one of 6 professions e.g. maid, healthcare worker etc.  If the profession on your visa is not one of the 6, there is no problem.

BUT GAMCA is another case altogether.  GAMCA does test for Hep B and will declare you unfit irrespective of whatever I have written above.  This is what used to happen even when UAE changed it's laws as above.  Maybe GAMCA has followed suit but I don't know that so you need to check.

You WILL need to get a medical done with GAMCA which will be repeated when you arrive in the UAE before your residency is stamped in the passport.