New member - feel like home in France.

I   was  born  on the island  of Mauritius,but  i  live  for  many  years  in  Johannesburg  and  Durban. Then  i moved  to Europe  13   years  ago.I  lived  in the UK  for  many years,then  France. I   love  France .its  such  a wonderful  place.French  people  are  nice  and  freindly.
i  feel  at home  here.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Edited title of thread for better interactions

Hİ...  I AM A RELİABLE LADY FROM TURKEY..I ALSO WANT TO MOVE TO FRANCE CAN WE CONTACT..THANK YOU..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

I   dont  think  so.

Hello Sujata and welcome on board Expat.com

Thank you for your introduction, I invite you to take part in our survey to help future expatriates :

> Top 5 tips to live in France

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am Salah Uddin...from Uk..I live in France. I am looking English  speaking job in France.

hi everyone
have been living in UK about 13 year and coming back to turkey about 2 year ego I am looking for some decent friendship..at the moment living and working in a town called silifke just 1.5 hours away from mersin and working as a vet. so I will speak to you later on then. All the best
oz

Hello ..this is Necmiye...  ı have been living in Ankara..ı am aneducator lady retired from the university...ı dont want a young one to be friends..ı hope you are not..would you please tell me what things you were busy with while you were in England..best regards.....

Hello   and regards from turkey...

necmiye...would you please look at you private  message ;)

people who is in France now..the weather must be very very nice over there now.

Hi oogorahRDS108,

It is great that you are feeling happy in France.
Would you mind telling us a bit more on your experience as an expatriate? Maybe you can tell us a bit more about life in France. :)

Thanks

Priscilla