Looking for an opportunity to move to NC

Hello everybody.

My name is Juan Rey, I'm living in Bogotá - Colombia with my wife. We would love to move to NZ, she is pregnant and we want to have a new life in other country with better quality of living. In fact, New Zealand is the best country we have found after a deep research.

I have been working last 20 years as independent and entrepreneur here in my country, I work with internet digital business from web development to digital product development and strategy. My long experience could help any business to achieve all their internet needs in terms of web services, user experience, client transactions, enterprise processes and workflows, based on web and mobile applications, web portals, intranets, e-commerce and community management.

We would appreciate any advice and help for an opportunity to move to NZ.

Thanks and god bless you all

Juan Pablo Rey

juanpreyz wrote:

Hello everybody.

My name is Juan Rey, I'm living in Bogotá - Colombia with my wife. We would love to move to NZ, she is pregnant and we want to have a new life in other country with better quality of living. In fact, New Zealand is the best country we have found after a deep research.

I have been working last 20 years as independent and entrepreneur here in my country, I work with internet digital business from web development to digital product development and strategy. My long experience could help any business to achieve all their internet needs in terms of web services, user experience, client transactions, enterprise processes and workflows, based on web and mobile applications, web portals, intranets, e-commerce and community management.

We would appreciate any advice and help for an opportunity to move to NZ.

Thanks and god bless you all

Juan Pablo Rey

Please read through the many informative posts in the forum categories section on the right hand side of this page.

For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz

For cost of living www.numbeo.com

For jobs www.seek.co.nz

Hello Juan Pablo Rey

A new thread has been created as from your post to help you get better interactions on the New Zealand forum

Kenjee
Expat.com Team