Visa help needed please!

Hi guys,
Could somebody who has knowledge of Saudi visas please help me out here?

I worked in Riyadh as a teacher for 6 months and returned home in January due to my father's death.

I handed in my notice with my employer as I did not want to return to Saudi.  However, I recently changed my mind and decided to apply for other jobs in Saudi.  I have been offered a job with another college in Al Khobar and am supposed to be travelling there at the end of the week on a business visa.  However, I still have a valid iqama for my old company in Riyadh.  My new company are processing the business visa now but have told me that the iqama has to be cancelled.  I am now not receiving any responses from my old employer regarding the cancellation of my iqama, after several emails, they are just not getting back to me.

I am wondering whether anyone knows what the situation could be if my iqama isn't cancelled.  Would this mean that a business visa could not be processed OR would it mean that it would still be processed but I may be turned away at Dammam airport on arrival?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jasmine,

I believe that your iqama must be canceled in order to get a new visa,  and they must cancel it without blocking you from entering saudi for two years.

Sorry for your father and god bless his soul.

Cheers,
K

If you have any further doubt you may text me on Whatsapp f u have.

Cheers, 
K