Work Visa Status "Sent back"-- What does this mean?

Hello all, i am new to bahrain and i am  a male of Malaysian nationality.

My employer has started my work visa application process online via the LMRA a few days ago and from yesterday, the status was "verified" and this morning the status was also "verified" but now the status is showing "sent back" -what does this actually mean?

Thanks in advance to all you kind souls out there

Hi bctvv
Am sure there are other people who might be able to advise you better but please don't worry about it.
Maybe there is more information they need.

Mine was sent back because the passport was not clear and the employer asked me to submit a clearer copy with a better resolution which I did - (with 600dpi resolution).
Mine is now showing Information "updated" and "Employment visa is in progress"

Please contact your employer and ask them to check why it was sent back and for them to advise you further on if you need to do anything.

All the best.

bctvv wrote:

Hello all, i am new to bahrain and i am  a male of Malaysian nationality.

My employer has started my work visa application process online via the LMRA a few days ago and from yesterday, the status was "verified" and this morning the status was also "verified" but now the status is showing "sent back" -what does this actually mean?

Thanks in advance to all you kind souls out there

Hi there. I'm malaysian too. ! just contact your HR. will be alright to solve it.

thank you bedh and kel.tcy for your replies. my situation is all sorted now.

god bless :)

Hi bctvv.
good to hear that it's all sorted out. All the best for you.
thanks
Bedh