Looking for long term rent in Oba Alanya

Hi Guys

I'm looking for a long term rental in Oba Alanya from July and minimum 1 year.. Has to be 2+1 and fully furnished.. Price is negotiable as long as I find the right place. I would prefer to live in Oba town area, not behind the 35 meter street.

Hello Christine Olin

An advert in our Housing in Alanya section of the site might help :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com team

Hello Christina,

I was living many many years in Mahmutlar near Oba... i was working by company who was selling apartments or rent apartments....If you want we can meet or i can give you there telephone number (they speak turkish and 1 person is from Germany) if you dont speak that i will help you. Its Always the best to rent with contract for both side.

Let me know if you are interested.

Are you already in Turkije??? I dont know how well you know Oba but in winter time its really really quiet over there... I was iving in Mahmutlar and there are living a lot off foreigners also in winter time... its there Always bussy not like Oba that all or almoost all is closed in winter.

I'm in Denmark but if you can help it would be great..

Hi

Ofcourse i can help.. I can bring You in contact with them... Or i can if You let me know where You want to rent ask what they have on this moment for You. Is ️️it for You important oba??? From experience i know in summer really really bussy But winter time dead:( i lived many years mahmutlar its iñ mine opinión nicer/ friendly and lots foreigners. I live now antalya i just sold my apartment in mahmutlar. So if You let me know where.... How big apartment... With / without furniture/ and around what price... Then i can ask them.

Yes it has to be in Oba town, not behind 35 meter street, I lived there before also. I'm not a big fan of mahmutlar and my friends live in Oba as well.. In my first post, all my criteria has been listed.. If you know somebody who can help, the can mail me at [email protected]

hi christine , i am living in alanya and i can help you about renting an apartment. if you still didnt rent any, contact me  in mehmet.ishak[at]gmail.com

kenjee wrote:

Hello Christine Olin

An advert in our Housing in Alanya section of the site might help :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com team

Hello all,

The forum is not the right section for you to seek or propose accommodation.

Kindly refer to Ken Jee's post.

Thank you,
Gavind.

[Topic closed]

Closed