Can someone(besides employer) who has a copy of my iqama blacklist me?

I want to ask a question i have one friend in hes working here in saudi arabia  he has copy of my iqama and he told me he can blacklist me in saudi arabia anytime is it true that he can make a away to blacklist me here even my employer dsent know... please i need reply

Hello saguittarius and welcome to Expat.com

I hope that some members out there will be able to give you a more precise answer. I think no one can cancel it without informing your employer.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks for the help kenjee 

Yes i think that also but i just want to make sure cuz this person has annoyed me so much and i had so much problem with this person can some1 knew how i can report this person but i dont have any identity about him other than hes name..

Hi Saguittarius,

Apologies for late response, I can confirm you that he cannot Ban you even your employer has to go through a process either filing a police case or time of cancellation request for Ban but your friend has no authority to do so, all he can do is file a case nothing more in fact if you have evidence (even a text message)  you can file a complain against him for the harassment  but better to Ignore as I always say ``Silence is the ultimate weapon of war`` !

Thank you so much

Thanks for the verry much helpfull response  yes i have all hes txt messages such a harrassment  messages but i keep all time silence.... i have keep asking for people i know cuz im afraid what will happen for things as i dont want a trouble between me and my employer... bcuz  of  that freak person..... so even he has a copy of my iqama he can not make  anything right... thanks to u verry  much... again.

You are more than welcome