Looking for E-commerce delivery and Customs clearing agent in Mel

Hi all! My name is Daniel and looking for E commerce delivery company and also Customs clearing agent to clear e-commerce online shipment in Melbourne.

I will have e-commerce online small packet shipments from all around the world and if you have the customs clearing agent licence to clear courier shipment for value below AUD 1000 which is not subject to tax, then you would be qualify to be my out sourcing agent.

I target to move the operations within next few months. My office located in a few countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China and more.

My company is one of the working partner with Malaysian Post and handling transhipment Postal worldwide. Beside we also agent with big courier companies and would like to share good rates whether import or export from Melbourne.

If you are interested, please do let me know. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello danielhb

For all job related adverts, it is best to drop relevant in the Jobs offers in Melbourne section.

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dear Kenjee,

I'm not offering jobs but rather looking for either partners or freelance delivery agents. If I go for jobs, it would not be feasible as it is not under employment.

Please enlighten me where should i place the ads.

Thanks
Daniel

Hello danielhb,

I would propose you to post an advert in the Jobs section- Freelance jobs in Melbourne if you are looking for freelance delivery agents.

If you are looking for business partners, you can drop an advert in Classifieds section- Business partners classifieds in Melbourne.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi Yuveshen,

Thanks for the guidance and I will place it on the classified section.

Cheers
Daniel

Closed