Permanent family visa - Istaqdam

Hi,
I need to ask if a person apply for his wife's permanent family visa how much time he gets before stamping and after stamping the visa to come back to Saudi Arabia.

Thanks.

azshr wrote:

Hi,
I need to ask if a person apply for his wife's permanent family visa how much time he gets before stamping and after stamping the visa to come back to Saudi Arabia.

Thanks.

once you got visa within 1 year you have to stamp and after stamping within 3 months your family have to travel

Ok, thank you so much for the reply  :)

thanks for the info..... is this duration still implemented in Saudi Law? Just want to have your confirmation...

saudiengExpatblog wrote:

thanks for the info..... is this duration still implemented in Saudi Law? Just want to have your confirmation...

Yes brother still implemented.

Maraming salamat brother!

Dear Javed,

Can you re-confirm this again? Because my family visa was issued in 2011. At that time I was told to stamp within 2 or 3 months and then travel within 2 or 3 months after stamping.

Khurram.

skhurram007 wrote:

Dear Javed,

Can you re-confirm this again? Because my family visa was issued in 2011. At that time I was told to stamp within 2 or 3 months and then travel within 2 or 3 months after stamping.

Khurram.

Khurram the yellow slip is valid for 1 Year after the issue date and after stamping family have to travel within 3 months.

for Visit visa 3 months after the issue date and after stamping travel within 1 month.

Hi I am from Riyadh trying to get online appointment from last two weeks today is 5 of may 2015 and still i am not able to get an appointment . Please help .
what is the best time or when should i try for book appointment . I am trying from morning 7 am ... and from last 2 weeks. ALso is possible i can get time in dammam and go to dammam istaqdam office from riyadh?

Please help .

thanks.

azraarif wrote:

im a lecturer in jazan university,i want to apply for permanent family visa for my husband.im confused as online they are saying that female have to come to istiqdam office ,no online appointment.and what is istiqdam office? and can i ask a agent to go to istiqdam office on my behalf

Multiple posts of the same subject cause confusion so please refrain from doing so. Your other posts have been removed to try and avoid such confusion.
Thank you.