VISA ISSUE TIME - Kindly help

Hi all,
I accepted a offer from Prince Sultan Military Medical City
I sent my documents on 4th February
Its been almost 2 months and i have not received my Visa
I contacted my agent in Saudi he said " the hospital authorities has said it will take one more month"
Could you please tell me is it normal to get a work visa with so much delay?
PLEASE help

Things getting delayed here is a very common practice and no one raises their eye brows for that. Just keep in touch with your agent for further info.

Ok saimans thanks

Been 3 months now.
The agent in Saudi is saying he has asked for an update from the Hospital but there is no response yet.

There can be endless reasons of delay. However I doubt there would be many for the employer you mentioned.

I would suggest to keep in regular touch with your agent. Not less than twice a week is my suggestion. Also try to get his own honest opinion foron situation. I don't think you have much other options.

Same with me here. I been waiting for my visa for 4 months and my medical result had been already expired.

My agency told me that the hospital replied to their follow ups but we still need to wait for their actions, like, to wait for them to send our visa. It's been so long though and I already have 1 year gap in my clinical work.  :sleep

HazelRN wrote:

Same with me here. I been waiting for my visa for 4 months and my medical result had been already expired.

My agency told me that the hospital replied to their follow ups but we still need to wait for their actions, like, to wait for them to send our visa. It's been so long though and I already have 1 year gap in my clinical work.  :sleep

A year is nothing...trust me on this...And it's not gonna affect you in the future if you plan to work in the Kingdom cause these delays are common and understood here...

Been waiting for too long. I am jobless now as my agency advised me to file my resignation then informed me that PSMMC's visa was ran out after I paying 15k  :(

Now, it does affect me. I don't have money and job. Im afraid to find job here locally because im thinking of overlapping between my hiring here and my visa. :(

I don't think it's a good idea to resign until you receive your visa in hand. You can't be sure as due to any reason your visa could be rejected at any stage. This is not specific with Saudi Arabia. Any country can do this. Saudi Arabia do have longer processes though in several cases.

My suggestion for you would be to get a job and resign only when your visa is stamped on your passport.

My 2 cents...