Baking Ingredients/ Utensils

Hi everyone. I am new here in the site. I just want to ask where can I buy baking ingredients/utensils here in Bahrain? Thank you

Most of the supermarkets sell them (I have bought a lot of ingredients etc from Carrefour and our local Midway), and there is a Lakeland and at least one other kitchenware shop in Bahrain City Centre Mall which sells all sorts of utensils.  I'm sure there are other places too!

The only thing I have brought in with me is vanilla extract as that usually has an alcohol base and I haven't found it in the shops in Bahrain yet!  I will probably be making my own for my baking etc this year!! :)

S

I bought organic vanilla extract and a lot of my baking supplies from the Tavola store in City Centre Mall. Yes, and Lakeland store has many options to choose from. Welcome to Bahrain

Thank you cctenney2003

Bahrain has this stuff all over.  The higher quality pieces will be in your Home Center shops up in and near City Center etc like cct said above me, but you can get just about anything at any hypermart like Geant or Lulu.

I got a new wok at the Nesto in the Riffa Souk, so finding what you need shouldn't be an issue.

As for spices etc, the hypermarts again are a good spot.  I have also found some spices at Alosra that I wasn't able to find other places as well.  Expensive, yes, but it isn't like you're drinking the stuff.

Best of luck and welcome to Bahrain