Summer job

Hello everyone,

Im searching a job for this summer, i will come in the middle of july, im 21, im french, and im talking english. I understand a little bit turkish. Im very motivated and I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks everybody.

socute1994 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Im searching a job for this summer, i will come in the middle of july, im 21, im french, and im talking english. I understand a little bit turkish. Im very motivated and I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks everybody.

Perhaps read through the posts in the forum categories section on the right hand side of this page. There may be information there to assist you.

socute1994 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks everybody.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of sad news but:
1. You are searching for a job, which means you do not have a employer.

From that it can then be taken that you do not have a work permit and therefore will not be allowed to work in Turkey.
Your employer would need to acquire the work permit for/with you, and is not transferable to another job.
I'm not saying it's not possible to get a work permit, but it is almost impossible.

A work permit will not be given to a 'none Turkish' person if a Turkish person is capable of doing the job.
Most none Turks only get a permit because there is a job a Turk can't do.

So be warned, and especially don't start working for someone just because they say they will get you a permit, because most of the time they don't and it's not them that gets deported and banned from re-entry.

Deportation can be very quick and swift for anyone found working without a work permit.