Is marriage under the Egyption law effect

Does the marriage under the Egyption law effect the UK child benefit and does it stop it Like the marriage under the terms of British law?
Some people say it is as it's still marriage and the British Embassy will be notified
others says no as it's not trusted in UK and it will not be even notified to the British Embassy
what do you think?

Egyptian I wrote:

Does the marriage under the Egyption law effect the UK child benefit and does it stop it Like the marriage under the terms of British law?
Some people say it is as it's still marriage and the British Embassy will be notified
others says no as it's not trusted in UK and it will not be even notified to the British Embassy
what do you think?

Good morning Egyptian 1 and welcome,

Rather than  "think"  I feel that it would be prudent to visit the website regarding "UK immigration and benefits available" and find the answers that you need. This will be accurate and it will give you a starting point for any further information on this subject
Hope all goes well for you
Chuckle Butty

Egyptian I wrote:

what do you think?

Your British wife is entitled to child benefit regardless of where in the world she gets married! Her marriage certificate has nothing to do with her child benefit entitlement! Married or not married, she can receive it. Now if one of you earned over £50,000, then there might be a tax charge to pay. Where did you read or hear that marriage stops, or could stop, child benefit?

Hi

I would not assume that the British Embassy is automatically notified about your marriage. I would contact them and ask if they accept it like that or if you need any additional certificates (e.g. apostille) to prove it's authenticity abroad.