Living cost in dubai

Hi all
Need ur help actually i m a b.com graduate with 7 years of sales and marketing experience. Recently i got a job offer from a retail company in dubai with salary of 3500AED monthly with accommodation,medical insurance. Is it ok to survive in dubai with this salary? I m a single person

no

alinz26 wrote:

no

Can you please give more information as to why you think it is not enough. That way the OP can make an informed decision.
Thank you.

No...transportation itself will cost very huge amount in Dubai and food expense...if they provide near by accomodation and u have no travelling at all then its ok, if there is no other option. But as u r a sales person, i believe some travelling expense might go from ur pocket.

well rent: 2000aed a month cheapest unless you want to live in 10 people in 1 room then 700aed per head.

food:  even if you buy cheapest food it can't be nothing less than 500aed per month. And this does not include any going out with friends call any sort of luxurious self treating coffees.

Travel exp: free if company provides, if not then number is infinite as I do not know where you will be travelling and how many times a day.

3500aed is basically hand to mouth salary and forget about saving anything.

Thank you for ur valuable advice  :)