Summer job on Malta

Hello!
I am an 18 year old student from Estonia and i am searching for a summer job on Malta.Job i am looking for should be simple (waiter,barista,hotel worker etc).
My mother tongue is Russian so it could be a + and also i speak English fluently (Upper Intermediate lvl)  and know Estonian. I am searching job for summer period (june-july). I have my own place of accomodation.
About experiences. I do not have much work experience but I have plenty of social experiences. I took part in several international exchanges,programmes (with Maltese too (: ). I am very communicative person and easy going with people also ready to work as much as i am told and to do anything i am oredered to .
The reason i am searching job on Malta is that my girlfriend is from Malta and it would be perfect if i could see her and earn some money on our cruise (i hope).
I would be very thankful if someone helps me because i tried to send my CV to several companies,restaurants (even to Costa which is in airport). If someone knows a place where i might be needed pleeease share with me!

Hi There I am 18 years of age as well, I wonted to go for summer work in Hotel as cleaning and room attendant but the wage is very bad, around 3.50 per hour and most of the work in Malta is Part time around 4 hours per day,

What was you looking for live in jobs or our you renting as most jobs in the summer are in St. Julian s and slima Try looking on the Malta Park website as they have lots of jobs on there,

Hope to hear from you soon.

Alf.

Thank you for your advice- really found many vacancies. Send msgs to 7-8 will be waiting!!

No Problem, Hope you find something, You should not have a problem , All depends where you live and stay in Malta, Are you staying in North of Malta ?

No,on south at Gudja village.

Ok, Hope you find something,

Good Luck, Regards,

Alfie.

vladimir estland wrote:

Thank you for your advice- really found many vacancies. Send msgs to 7-8 will be waiting!!

You will find a lot of companies will ignore you if your not applying with a maltese address

Good luck with your search but it will be easier to be here hand in cvs etc in person

Oh good grief! Alfie, are you actually here yet? Have you got your job? Did you get your Benefits transferred?

HELLO,
I would like also to work at Malta.
is it possible to rent me your place.I intend to come after 18.04.2015.

Have a nice day

Voja

Hi rob saw your post hope you don't mind me commenting. 😀 I'm coming over to Malta for the summer and I'm looking for work I'll be living in bugibba santa Maria hotel any suggestions would be great!😁😁

Go and speak to the boat ticket sellers , they are usually looking for people to sell tickets it's commission based but in summer it's worth it ... Where I started lol

Roxy261988 wrote:

Hi rob saw your post hope you don't mind me commenting. 😀 I'm coming over to Malta for the summer and I'm looking for work I'll be living in bugibba santa Maria hotel any suggestions would be great!😁😁

Also check  the blue sea hotel they may have some work

IMPORTANT : make sure you bring €50 in cash as the blue sea Santa Maria takes it as a deposit for those staying there

Hi,
I`m Ralica and I`m 21 years old. Me and my cousin want to work and live in Malta this summer but we have problems to find where we can live and work. Ant advices ?