Looking for a day housemaid/nanny 3 times a week

Hi we are a family of 3 soon to be 4, we are looking for a day housemaid who can come visit us 3 days a week. Prefer english speaking, however we can consider a turkish speaking maid as well. If interested kindly private message me. We are living in Tarabya

Hello Njalal,

I suggest you drop an ad in the Housemaid jobs in Istanbul, you will have more chances for your ad to be seen at this location.

Thank you,
Marjorie

OK madam Marjorie  how can we meet please call me on this number if need you live out nanny [moderated: avoid posting your phone number for safety reasons pls] please you can direct me today am free to come and see the place.

Be aware that Marjorie is a member of the moderation team and she can not help or meet you.

Do as she advice you by add your ad in the pointed section.
As for your personal safety I advise you not to give any personal details on a public forum. This can harm you more then good.

Hello my name is Lucy from Kenya ,am hardworking, clean , honest and friendly.I have an experience of 1 yr in Turkey and 10 yrs in Dubai as a house cleaner.Am fluent in English and Arabic and little Turkish

Hi lucy, i do have a part time house keeper but am looking for full time house keeper / nanny. If you give me your contact no i can call you and we can discuss

Hi , this is my number..(moderated: do not leave your phone number here).Thanks

Hi, I shall be visiting Istanbul in the coming week. What should I bring over from home?

Sorry what do you mean?

Hello there, I am available

maam i am raguel i can work for you
as live in nanny
i can accept salary anything you want

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please avoid sharing personal contact infos on a public forum

Hello Njalal, did you find anyone to work for you ? Please if not yet, don't hesitate to contact me.Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the public forum.

pls find me a family who needs a nanny from turkey

For all those seeking or offering Household jobs, please refer to the section below.

wrote:

I suggest you drop an ad in the Housemaid jobs in Istanbul, you will have more chances for your ad to be seen at this location.

Thank you,

Hello, my name is Lucy from Kenya and am looking for a housemaid job.I have good experience .I speak fluent English, good Arabic and little Turkish.

Hi Lucy,

Refer to the post just above yours regarding posting in JOBS section.

Z

Lucy Wahu wrote:

Hello, my name is Lucy from Kenya and am looking for a housemaid job.I have good experience .I speak fluent English, good Arabic and little Turkish.

Closed