A wonderful job for Malaysian students living in HCMC - Vietnam

Hi there.
My name is Uyen. I would like to introduce to you about this job.
I am looking for a Malaysian students (20-24 years old) living in HCMC (Vietnam) and want to corporate to him.
My company need a Malaysian student for the position Editor. This request that you have to ability to translation from English-Malaysian and write the content in articles.
Actually, my company is about Digital Marketing Agency. We are developing to Malaysian market, so we really need Malaysian native student living in HCMC-Vietnam to corporate.
Could you come to my company to negotiate with my boss?
We will pay for you depends on your ability and the standard salary as students working in Malaysia.
I am sure you will get extra money from this job.
My mobile phone: 0902663993 (Uyen). Skype: nguyenkimuyen90
Call me if you are interested in this job
Hope to see you soon

uyen181 wrote:

Hi there.
My name is Uyen. I would like to introduce to you about this job.
I am looking for a Malaysian students (20-24 years old) living in HCMC (Vietnam) and want to corporate to him.
My company need a Malaysian student for the position Editor. This request that you have to ability to translation from English-Malaysian and write the content in articles.
Actually, my company is about Digital Marketing Agency. We are developing to Malaysian market, so we really need Malaysian native student living in HCMC-Vietnam to corporate.
Could you come to my company to negotiate with my boss?
We will pay for you depends on your ability and the standard salary as students working in Malaysia.
I am sure you will get extra money from this job.
My mobile phone: 0902663993 (Uyen). Skype: nguyenkimuyen90
Call me if you are interested in this job
Hope to see you soon

The open section of the forum is not set up to accept advertising. Please post your free ad in the jobs section of the forum at the top of the page.
Thank you.

I am so sorry. I will note this

Hello uyen181,

stumpy is right, advert are not allow on the thread.
You need to post in the Journalist job offers in Vietnam, which is the appropriate section.

I will therefore close this topic.

Thank you,
Marjorie
(Topic Closed)

Closed