Translator and info needed pls

hi there, I am looking to fly out to Guangzhou for wholesale market but will need a translator and wondered if anyone can tell me roughly how much I will expect to pay in fees and how this works? Also any info on shipping options would be greatly appreciated? tia

Pls refer to the post which I list the wholesale market. You can check and book a hotel on line accordingly close to the market.
BTW, don't worry many selllers can speak little English.
If you want to travle or go around,  might be I can help. email: [email protected]
welcome to Guangzhou!

Send me your details.

I can arrange a translator for you.

Prices depend a tad on the number of days (the more the cheaper the daily rate).

I am looking at around 3-4 days

Hi shelby ... I have been doing business in China for over 2 years and even though my chinese isn't very good, I get by pretty well as I have very good local friends who help me out.! You can get in touch with me if you wish and I can point you in the right direction and recommend decent honest people to help you who will not cheat in anyway. These days my dear it's all about money and if you pay you get if you don't you will stranded. There are many prices for products as the market has different prices for different customers. If you want a bargain you an honest local who can assist you. If you wish to add me my local number is +86 13022089251 wechat- watsup

Thank you so much for your message and you sound like the perfect person to help me, I'm so apprehensive as will be flying out to Guangzhou on my own and really don't want to get ripped off or have an awful experience. Will definitely be in contact. Thanks again