Maternity Class :) living in La Gaulette- Moms gathering ?

Hi everyone,

I'm a first time mother and I'm 6 months old pregnant. I'm from Indonesia and married to a Mauritian.
I live in the South, La Gaulette, and I wonder if there is any maternity class or moms gathering around, I get a little bit lost about where to go and what to do because my husband works and I stay at home most of the time. A little sharing or hang out with other moms or girls will make my day and maybe I can do something to help others also.

Thank you for reading and responding to my post :)

Hi!

I can't help with the maternity classes, sorry! But i also live in La Gaulette, and stay at home most days! Im also married 2 a Mauritan.

I have 3 children so if i can b of ne help with the pregnancy let me know.

Would u like 2 meet up?  If so let me know and I'll msg u my number :)

There isn't much going on in La Gaulette, and it can get rather lonely here at times so I completely understand!

Hope 2 hear bk from u

Georgia  :)

Hi, Agnes!
I'm sure thereisn't any classes for pregnant ladies in La Gaulette, but i find that there is in Darne, Curepipe. It's going in French, so, if you know French and have transport, you can visit them.
I'm also first time pregnant, just little bit longer, i have 7 month. Married with russian working in Mauritius, so we also live in La Gaulette. We can met somewhere to drink a cup of juice :) what do you think about it? :)

Hi Kristina!

Thank you so much for the infos, I do speak french and depending on the time I can take my husband car and go there, that's great!

I just met earlier with GeorgiaUK at the La Gaulette Cafe, I will inbox you my number so maybe next time we can have a bigger group..

Take care!