DALUMAN

Island of the Gods is not only famous for its beautiful beaches and the high value of art and culture, is also a haven of good food. One that is quite popular for travelers (especially domestic) and children up women is processed from plants daluman beverage called ice daluman.

Lunch noon, weary roads surrounding the pretty village of Ubud, the most delicious use for the rest of your time enjoying a glass of cold sweet beverage that is ice daluman. This drink uses daluman leaf juice thickened to form a beautiful green colored jelly, plus brown sugar, coconut milk and ice cubes, suitable for you who are hungry and want to taste the typical drink of the island of Bali. These drinks are often found on the stalls small roadside stalls, traditional markets or tourist attraction, to street vendors selling ice daluman Bali wearing a motorcycle or a food cart.

If you would like a variation of ice daluman more crowded, you can find him hanging out at cafes, fancy restaurants to luxury hotels. You can compare some drink recipes that use the main ingredient of green jelly daluman or grass jelly and coconut milk are scattered in several other places in Indonesia such as Riau special drink made from a mixture of mango kuini small cut, daluman or green with grass jelly and coconut milk ice cubes or ice palu butung from Makasar that taste sweet and savory as additional peanuts.

Here are given a practical recipe to make ice daluman typical island, you can try all the time to fill spare time while on vacation from college or take a sabbatical from work :

1). Materials of necessary ingredients : green grass jelly 50 grams, 10 grams of gardenia leaves, 50 grams fro (as palm fruit), ½ ripe avocado meat, jackfruit seeds 5 small cut, 250 cc of liquid milk taken from fuel oil, 100 cc liquid palm sugar and shaved ice to taste.

2). How to create and presentation are : clean green grass jelly and gardenia leaves and crushed  squeezing with cold water stored in a clay pot to get out the green juice, set aside until the juice thickens grass jelly.

Boil fro until done, drain. Set aside. Boil coconut milk over low heat, stirring constantly so it does not break until cooked, add a little salt. Take a beautiful bowl, add the avocado meat, jackfruit, fro, green grass jelly and shaved ice. Pour the brown sugar and coconut milk into a bowl. Serve with additional mint leaf garnish form.

Good luck !

Hi,

where are these articles coming from ?

Kadek Nila Utami, are these your articles ? I mean, have you written them ? I've seen you've uploaded pictures from another website, and well, I have to delete them for obvious copyright issues

Kind regards,

Julien

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your sincere comment. I am really appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Nila :)