Ep pass

i have some doubts.past one month Before my ep was applied through the agent and getting rejected.now that agent applied Tep for me.can i convert from tep to ep?
pls pls some needfull points to clear my doubts

TEP (Training Employment Pas) is for short-term trainings performed in Singapore by people who live/work elsewhere. It cannot be converted to regular EP, and you might not get an EP for some time after your TEP expired and you returned home.
I recommend you stop using this and other agents, as they are usually not helpful and may even bee crooks - especially if they charge you a fee (which is illegal in Singapore).

dear beppi, i am from india.my agent told me that firstly u will get work permit(WP) than we convert your application in S pass.is he told me true or false.? ..or what is basic salary of work permit holder....plz reply ......

Work Permit (WP) and S-Pass are for different types of jobs, different educational backgrounds and different salary levels. I don't think it's practically possible to convert from WP to S-Pass, but if you get a promotion and pay rise (and do have a technical diploma or similar, which is required for S-Pass), you may apply for it.

I am also sending you a PM.