Looking for Apartment 450USD or less

I've just moved here and have been looking for an apartment that would fit my budget. Would a local please help me out? I'm looking for a 1-2 bedroom apartment around 450USD. District 1 or 5 preferably. I don't mind living in district 7 either. The commute won't be a problem. No more than a 25 minute drive to cho lon. A swimming pool nearby would be great as well. If someone could please help I'd be very thankful. Just reply or send a private message to me. Thank you!  :D

I found this ad maybe something you are looking for.

It's 8 million VND per month so it's less than 450usd, 2 bedrooms, fully furnished.
It's on Cao Dat street, District 5.

I called the guy who posted this ad (Mr. Tuan: 0917176017) to ask about the swimming pool.
He said: there is a swimming pool at District 4 only, but it's also near.

He said: actually, 25 mins driving to Cho Lon, you can stay at either District 1, 4, 5 or 8.

Here is the list of swimming pools in HCMc. As I can see, there are at least 2 swimming pools in District 5.

The guy advised to pay an actual visit.

This apartment looks great in the pictures.  The number you gave me called a gentleman that sounded like he didn't know any English.  We weren't able to conduct any business about meeting up for the apartment.  I was thinking about just swinging by and seeing it, but we don't know the actual address.  It just has the street, ward, and district.  Any way you can inform me as to what the specific address is?

This apartment looks great in the pictures.  The number you gave me called a gentleman that sounded like he didn't know any English.  We weren't able to conduct any business about meeting up for the apartment.  I was thinking about just swinging by and seeing it, but we don't know the actual address.  It just has the street, ward, and district.  Any way you can inform me as to what the specific address is?

Ayanito, you just copied Sarah? :))

I found another one here which looks more real. Contact: Mr. Minh 0908 900 730

Another one on Tran Binh Trong street, 8-13 million per month, depend on square meter, fully furnished.

When I talked with the guy on the phone, he said there are other selections. However, even if he give me the actual address, you can't just come and pay a visit since his presence is needed (to open the unit by keys, explain, ...)

If both of you are looking for apartments, how about arrange your time and I will go with both of you to look for one,
I will contact with the guy.

So I also can help you to interpret and arrange other things. No payment for me is needed.