Where to run in HCMC and Vung Tao?

Hello, I will be on holiday in vungtau and HCMC this oct 2015. As an avid runner, i'm wondering if there are any trails/road route that i can follow. OR running group, even better :).

I dont know about this, however, have a running event on 11 Apr named color me run, will you join?

yes....I am going for colour me run too.... already bought my tickets. Contact me so we can have a group of fun colour people..msg me

We have the Hash team both run in HCMC and Vung Tau.They run every Sunday afternoon.

Oh really? Okay, I shall check them out. :) thanks for the tips. Hopefully its not too hot to run in the noon.

Vung Tau has more open space than HCM. I'm a walker and its much better for me here to get my exercise. I can walk for many miles along good footpath and little impediments by following the coastline. There are also some mountains here to get the heart pumping, if you like hills. If you follow the local routines...early morning and late afternoon are best for running..middle of the day is for eating and sleeping :)

Man, it's getting warmer and getting humid here in Vungtau. Raining season must be on it's way. You might do a early walkingtrip in the morning, when it's somewhat cool, but it is getting humid down here for afternoon walks. I will not participate but trips on bikes are welcome during this time of the year.
Regards.

has anyone run trails in HCM/Vungtao area? Know any good trail routes?