Volunteering in Arusha.

Hey guys!
For anyone living in Arusha city or the surrounding district or those visiting soon. If your at a loose end I'm looking for volunteers to give some of there time to volunteer at a school I'm managing!

Gloryland school is a small school in the city of arusha educating students from 3-9 years in English, Swahili, French, math, history, geography, science and health and sexual health education.
I'm looking for anyone keen to give up some of their time to teach any subjects and/or provide physical education and sports.
We also have volunteer opportunities for those who want to be hands on and help build a brand new school in a Masai community outside of the city.
If you are interested please get in touch.
If you are visiting arusha and want to no of accommodations please ask as we have an amazing hostel that we receive out volunteer through that I would highly recommend.

Thanks guys.
Bea

YES I WANT TO VOLUNTEER BUT YOU HAVE TO CALL ME THROUGH
[Moderated: Phone numbers are not allow on the thread for your own safety + Lower the caps when you write on the thread.  Thank you]

Hello Beatrice,

The appropriate way to do so is to drop an ad in the Jobs section > Volunteering in Tanzania to increase your chances having more views.

Thank you and Good Luck!
Marjorie

Wahoo!!!amazing charity work. I wish to volunteer on your school. I will be ready to teach history and geography. I'm proffesinal teacher.

Greetings  Beatrice!
its with great enthusiasm I'm writing to express my interest to volunteer at your school.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.!!!

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum