Hello kiwi people

Hi I'm christine one of the Expat.comgers here in this site. I'm a NURSE by profession and working in Saudi Arabia but after my contract I want to move on in New Zealand and seeking good fortune and friends. Now I want to know and ask an advice from the expert How to apply in New zealand if I'm here in riyadh? is there any chance or I have to go back to my Original country? hope to hear from you soon . [email protected]

hi there

if i remember correctly all medical staff including nurse is require to sit for a test. i am not sure how the process will be but you can find the information if you do a bit of googling :)

immigration.govt.nz will give you all the answers.

if you're under 30 years old, may be you can apply for working holiday visa where it allows you to work legally in nz. perhaps you can then apply your pr when you're here.

fyi, there are a lot of philipino in Auckland, not sure about other cities though.

Good day,

My name is Sham and i am also new to this blog. I am currently working as a dietitian in Jeddah. 

Christine, the best way for you to be able to work in NZ is to register with the Nursing Council as Chong suggested.

nursingcouncil.org.nz/index.cfm/1,25,html/Home

I just got registered with the NZ dietitians board and it was pretty straightforward. Hopefully everything goes well and i could move to NZ by 2011. However i am quite anxious about my big move and I don't know what i should consider before moving ie North Island or South Island.

I would appreciate if you could share your experience with me.

Sham :)

Hi all

If one of you happen to be in Auckland, or is planning for one, and do need help, just buzz me :)

Cheers
Lee San

Hi, I'm a Malaysian mom bringing my 3kids for school in Pukekohe.  I need to rent a house and have been house hunting since Nov 2014.  My rent applications have been declined. Any idea how to rent a house in Pukekohe soon? We are flying in on 29/1/2015.  Thanks for your kind feedback. Can pm me at [email protected].