Dar Jana reviews pls

Hello everyone
Has anyone got kids in there, if so how is the school? how is the education standard? Does anyone know of any good schools.?(english schools) apart from British & American international school. we moved from the UK still struggling to find a good school, the schools i visited are all majority arabs, ( i am also worried about my kids loosing the british accent and picking the arab accent!!) please someone help me!!!
THANKS

Dar Jana is mostly arab & is Lebanese run. They follow american curriculum for the English portion. with arabic being taught in reading, writing, & math.

What grades do you want.  For the most part I have really liked the Rawda campus preschool minus the issue I list below & this year's arabic teacher(but will be moving my daughter hopefully next year for grade 1).  I have heard many like the teachers at the Hera campus (girls), but not admin. Unsure of the boys campus. 

If you have a girl please know that your husband will never be able to set foot on campus to even pay tuition or pick her up when sick. He will also never be able to attend conferences, graduation ceremonies, or concerts/performances.

Hi,

I am also sailing in the same boat like you. Please let me know in which school you have put up your kids. How is the school doing and what is curriculum followed there.

Expecting your reply asap.

Thanks
Babu