Where is the for effected choice/best location out if Al haya new area

Hi
I'm visiting hurghada vety soon to look at some property's and will be putting deposit on one. Where in your opinion, is the for effected choice/best location out if Al haya new area - just developing, area central are not far from golden mike, marina Etc, or mew El kawther close to airport By Rivoli spa??? Which looks but way out??

I'm confused????
Any input/ advice welcome
Has285

Those locations you have mentioned are a bit of a distance from amenities, especially El Ahaya. There is nothing much at all in the Al Ahaya area except for a few resorts, hotels and many apartment buildings. You would have to travel into Dahar to the supermarket etc. That would take at least 20 min by bus. AL Ahaya is quite a long way from the marina too. It would take 2 different buses to get to the marina and/or Sheraton Street from that area.
The new El Kawther area is okay but still a fair bit away from the best areas and beaches, cafes, shops etc. El Kawther itself is very good because it is close to everything and has a big expat population. It is also very popular for vacation and long term rental properties so if you were planning on renting your flat out this would be a better location, investment wise, even though it is a little more expensive.

Send me a private message if you would like more information :)

Hi
Thank you Tiger Lilly
And apologies for my spelling!
I gad just finished night shift - no sleep and was using my I phone!

I can spell!!!

Thank you for your advice
I'm aware there is very little in Al Haya, if I buy there, I'm gave to be prepared to travel up and down in taxis whilst I holiday.

Hurgahada central seems obvious spot but I don't want to be in too much hustle and bustle all the time.

El kawther near airport murbarek 2 is other option. It's more residential I think?? Is this still walking distance to beach/attraction areas?

I'm also going to travel with company at times, but I will also travel and stay alone and more so next year onwards.

Where do you suggest??

Thanks again!

I have lived in El Kawther for over 2 years and it is great. It is so easy to walk to many places too. It is away from the hustle and bustle but has everything you need and is not cramped like the areas in Hadaba or Sakalla. I can walk to Memsha and the beaches in 10-15 min. It takes me 20 to walk to Dream Beach. The good thing about El Kawther is that it is really developing in a nice way with lots of quality shops and businesses. I can walk to Metro, Abu Ashra and Bestway Supermarkets and also the banks. In fact I walk everywhere.

It is also easy to jump on a bus to get into Sheraton St. It only takes 10 min. El Kawther is much nicer than Mubarak 2.

As I said the investment potential for this area is good too as it is popular for people looking for vacation rentals and also long term rentals, if you would be wanting to rent your flat out when not using it.
I worked in real estate marketing most of last year and as well as my market research I got to know a lot about the various areas.
I have my flat up for sale at the moment but I will still stay in this area. (my ad is in the housing section on this site if you wanted to check it out.)
When you come to Hurghada I am more than happy to meet with you and give you lots of information and advice. I also have a great lawyer that is 100% honest and reliable. Me and my English friend have used him for several things and he is great so I can give you his details if you would like. I am sure you have heard some of the horror stories about buying property in Hurghada.
I have listed my flat with Hurghada Properties and the owner is a Belgium woman. It seems to be very good company so if you were wanting a recommendation for an agent I will give you the link to their Facebook page. I am also giving you a link for another agent I have my place listed with. The owner is a British woman. Maybe you will find something and also more information with them too.

Good luck with it all :)http://www.hurghadaacornrentals.com/https://www.facebook.com/vastgoedHurghada

Thank you so much you've been really helpful.
I'm coming over either next week or within next 4 weeks.
I will keep in touch with you, and yes, it would be good to meet up!

Thanks again
Has

My pleasure :)

Send me a private message when you are coming :)

@ Has285 > Just to inform you that i have created a new thread with your post on the Hurghada forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla