Reaching out to HCMC musicians

ABCIS is reaching out to local Musicians who wish to work with young children between the ages of 3- 11yrs to share their skills.

Between now and the end of the school year (July 3rd 2015) the ABC International School hopes to appoint a musician (full-time) or a group of musicians (each part-time) to work with class groups between the ages of 3-11 years. We foresee the ideal person or persons being enthusiast(s) with a passion for music and able to share this love with our pupils. You will be able to communicate in English and will have had some previous experience of working with class groups.

If you believe you have the necessary skills and are attracted to the opportunity of working with some of the most gifted and motivated young people in Vietnam, then please send your contact details and a brief resume of your skill-set to [email protected]  or tel: (08) 54311833

The school wishes to urgently appointment suitable candidates and be able to start this exciting project as soon as possible. Interested applicants are encouraged to make immediate contact and share your interest with us.

Dear Sir/ Maam,

I just read your ad here at Expat.com. I am applying for a teaching position on your institution.

I am Jaime Lorel L. Dablo, a licensed professional teacher with a Masters degree, a TESOL License, wih an 18 year experience in teaching. I am  a pianist, choir trainer/ conductor, saxophonist, and violinist... I am also an English teacher.

With my interest and experence in teaching kids ,teens and adults, I can teach these students with ease and enjoyment.

Hope you consider me as an applicant with high hopes ahead.

Attached is my resume' for yur perusal.

I am most willing for an interview to discuss more specifically  my  additional information at your most convenient time.

Sincerely,

Jaime Lorel L. Dablo
Music and English teacher
[email protected]

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your interests in ABCIS.

Please would you email with CV attached to [email protected] or [email protected] ? or tel 08 54311833 for more details.

Regards,

Van

Dear Maam,

I have emailed yu my CV yesterday. Did you receive it?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jaime Lorel Dablo

Hello ABCIS,

It would be more appropriate if you could post an advert in the Classifieds section- Music Classes in Ho Chi Minh City as the forum is used to share information about expatriation.

I would suggest you to register the school in the business directory- Private schools in Ho Chi Minh City so that members can contact you more easily.

Kindly note that I am closing this topic.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Closed