I'm an Italian girl living in Tianjin

Hiiii!
I'm an Italian girl living in Tianjin..I arrived here more or less a month ago so looking for new friends:)
this is my email: [email protected]! Send me a message if u wanna hang out :)

Sele

Hello Sele304,

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion from your post on the Tianjin forum for better visibility and interaction.

Thank you
Yuveshen

hihi~ thank you for yr mail. I living in Tian jin downtown. Did you come to visit the Tian jin downtown?

of course i did! :)

Sele304 wrote:

Hiiii!
I'm an Italian girl living in Tianjin..I arrived here more or less a month ago so looking for new friends:)
this is my email: [email protected]! Send me a message if u wanna hang out :)

Sele

Cara Sele,
I am going to a monastery in Fabriano December. I hope to learn some Italian before that. But the course I found in Tianjin and Beijing are taught in Chinese, it may difficult for me. Do you want to teach? If so how much do you want to charge? Or do you want to do language exchanges?
Grazie e ciao!
Xin

I'm moving to Tianjin this weekend..... From Canada been In China 3 months.... Feel free to email me.... Its ***

Corina

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. I  am from Iran.I study PhD in Tianjin university .can I love you? you are best.