Fitness and gym

HELLO!!
i'm looking for ways to get exercise while we are living in Khartoum. Are there any gyms with modern equipment and if so what are the prices like? Are they open to men and women at the same time? :proud
tnx :D

Hi

I am not a fan of gyms :p but i know that ther is no mixing in Sudan, at least until last November. What i do is jogg on Nile street where there a lot of trees & the weather is good early morning.

Hope that helps a little :)

Muibmuel wrote:

Hi

I am not a fan of gyms :p but i know that ther is no mixing in Sudan, at least until last November. What i do is jogg on Nile street where there a lot of trees & the weather is good early morning.

Hope that helps a little :)

I miss Nile Street ..... Used to take it all the way from Garden City to Mugran and back every day ....

Hi!
Hm...yes & no hehehe :)  i really, really need a gym :) but your answer will be good too, for training yoga :) so tnx so much :)

Your wldome

Please ket me know if you need help with anything else especially about Sudan :D

tibrizid wrote:

HELLO!!
i'm looking for ways to get exercise while we are living in Khartoum. Are there any gyms with modern equipment and if so what are the prices like? Are they open to men and women at the same time? :proud
tnx :D

They certainly won't be open to men & women at the same time, unless Sudan has changed since the last time I visited. It's a strict conservative country.

Hello.. cornthia's hotel fitness club is mixed (males and females) and the price is 1,170 SDG per month, the membership includes gym, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, tennis and squash court from 6:30 am to 10 pm.. however, there is a special offer where you only pay 500 SDG per month but the membership includes only gym for a specific hours of the day. Other gyms are separated (males and females halls are different or different time tables) with price range between 150-500 SDG per month, 3 days a week.