Looking for part time maid in HCMC

My existing maid is leaving and I need to replace her. It is only part time as I live by myself in 2 bedroom apartment and just need someone  3 days a week for 3 hours each day. If you are interested please message me.

Chris

canlah wrote:

My existing maid is leaving and I need to replace her. It is only part time as I live by myself in 2 bedroom apartment and just need someone  3 days a week for 3 hours each day. If you are interested please message me.

Chris

Please post a free ad in the jobs section of the forum which is in the green banner at the top of this page.

HI SIR / MAAM

I SAW YOUR POST IN EXPOT BLOG THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PART TIME.
IM INTERESTED TO THAT JOB.IVE BEEN HERE IN VIETNAM FOR ALMOST 10 YRS.IM WORKING FOR EXPOT FAMILY FOR LONG TIME.IM 33 YEARS OLD. HERE MY MUNBER 01282954916.PLS DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.I LIVE HER IN THAO DIEN DIST.2
THANK YOU,
NITA

@ canlah and nits3 abala > Please post job offers and job requests for maid in the Housemaid jobs in Vietnam section, it is the most appropriate section.

@ nits3 abala > You are requested not to post in caps on the forum as it means "shouting".

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed