Car lease transfering from Arab National Bank

Hi everyone, i would like to know that i am planning to take transfer of car lease in my name but i do not have house contract, can Arab Natinal Bank(ANB) accept my company friend house contract?
the rest document i have ready,

Mnayeem
riyadh

Dear Brother Nayeem,

Yes you can get the approval for that, but you must be staying in the same accommodation / location. Just give it a try even the contract has your friends name it will be okay. ANB is one of the good and best option to lease a car.

Thank you for reply n advice

Shukran

I am going on exit soon.I have a car lease with AL Yusr..If I cant find a person to transfer my lease, what is my next best option? Can I just return the car to Al Yusr?

reesemicah wrote:

I am going on exit soon.I have a car lease with AL Yusr..If I cant find a person to transfer my lease, what is my next best option? Can I just return the car to Al Yusr?

How about asking the Al Yusr guys about that possibility? I guess, such event is detailed in your contract...but it will surely cost you some bucks...

reesemicah wrote:

Can you please let us know what happen in you case.

reesemicah wrote:

Can you please let us know what happen in you case.

still looking for someone to transfer..I have at least 2 months to stay here..

Can u tell us the car details may b someone here would be interested?

Mabdelhamid wrote:

Can u tell us the car details may b someone here would be interested?

Nissan Sunny 2014 Full AT (Financed by Al Yusr)
Purchased in December 2014 (total paid 6 months until June 2015)
Monthly: 1120

New buyer just pays 3 months as DP (3360 SAR) to be deducted in the final payment.  I will pay for the transfer fee of 1200 SAR.

First monthly payment of new buyer will be one month after signing of contract.

Reason: Final exit

mnayeem wrote:

Hi everyone, i would like to know that i am planning to take transfer of car lease in my name but i do not have house contract, can Arab Natinal Bank(ANB) accept my company friend house contract?
the rest document i have ready,

Mnayeem
riyadh

I dont know if ANB will allow your friend house contract.  But in my case, i live in the camp and yes they allow... just got my new Kia Cerato car lease from ANB.  my company just mentioned from my salary certificate that i am provided with FREE Accomodation etc.

good luck.

Hello
I am interested. Contact me via
[email protected]

Just for sake of information. One of my colleagues went to Nissan showroom a month ago and was told of a very good deal. It was something like installment around 1000/month for 4 or 5 years with first six installments free. And yes it was through some bank too.

Idea is for members to check with dealers before committing any purchase and avoid any rip off.

I was very tempted as I am looking for a vehicle as well but my priority is a SUV, so had to pass it away.

Hi i want to know how long usually will it take for arab national bank to order a release for car.. I already submitted all the requirements needed.. We apply the car last june 28 the bank approved it june 29 we finished all the requirements july 10 and i understand it was ramadan at eid holiday so i expect it will take time. But i want to know how long still it will take