Meet other females only

As a mature married woman I personally am not interested in meeting up with men. My interest are quite different from theirs. I have seen many ideas submitted on this blog but nothing ever gets carried through. I joined the blog to also meet up with expats. I do not want to sound rude but I am not really interested in making friends with Egyptian men.  Please if there are any genuine expats out there contribute to the site

Well Lynneroy 2002,, so ur interested to see only expat females??:)

Hello Lynn,

Whereabouts in cairo do you reside? I also have a similar issue. I am hoping to find likeminded females. I am also married, and definitely not interested in forming friendships with men.

I am interested in meeting with other females full stop. I have communicated on line but never get the opportunity to actually meet with any yet. It seems most ladies are very busy with work which I understand, but it would be nice to have the occasional  coffee with some one who understands my language

Hi Loula  I live in Nasr city not far from City Stars

Hi Loula.e and Lynneroy2002. Maybe we can have a coffee together ? I live in El Rehab.

Hi. Yes that would be nice. Maybe we can arrange something soon. Please let me know your availability. Is City Stars far away for you?

It's not far for me but with the situation recently, honestly I feel uncomfortable to go there.

Yes,

Its not as easy to meet up due to traffic/distance or lack of transportation. I think we should create a females only group and see where that takes us!

I am living near City Stars, too! I am in if you are going to meet up there.
Btw there is a huge  and very active expat ladies group on FB, pm me any lady who is interested. I don't want to post a link here for obvious reasons ;)

Regards,

Caty

@Lyn, Loula, Cathy. Please check your inbox. Cheers

hey,, how r u:) can u send me the link of the expat group on facebook

thank you

Hello I can understand your point of view good luck meeting new female friends

an american girl 23 arriving next month willing to be hosted with females only for 1 week in Cairo preferred Naser city.
if interested plz send inbox me or send email
[email protected]

Hello AHMED373,

We strongly recommend that members DO NOT post personal / identifying information (telephone numbers, e-mail address, social network account names, etc.) in our open forums. This recommendation is for reasons of your personal security.

This kind of information should only be exchanged in our private message system, and then only with people you've known for a while and believe you can trust.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hey Ladies,

I live in Nasr City too, maybe we should all meet say this weekend? :)

Hello ladies!

I am an Egyptian girl living in Mohandeseen. I looove to be friends with people from different cultures. I speak very good English. And I teach Arabic for non-native speakers as well.

Have a nice day!

Hello I really liked your profile. I love Egypt and myself am looking for friends in egyptط I hope we can become better friends.

Shelli

Hi, I live near to city star too, married and would like to meet some liked-minded friends too, sharing common & interesting topic together.

What is FB?

That would be Facebook