Real Estate Black List

Jesse

I have emailed you with no answer from you:  you were very kind to help me bring a package for me back from USA.... but we need to connect for me to get back from you now?.... will you please check your email...and respond.

Many thanks, Olga

Olga....I'm not sure if you'll be able to get in touch with Jesse. He has been banned from this forum.

Thank you for your answer: why was he banned?.... i emailed him a number of times with no answer from him.... he brought an important package for me from US... that i seem not be able to get  from him....

Olga

dfcordero wrote:

Olga....I'm not sure if you'll be able to get in touch with Jesse. He has been banned from this forum.

Jesse was banned? Asinine!

I went back to read the original post in this thread and it shows that he is banned  :(

Sorry -- I didn't mean to question your statement. I checked his status, too, and it definitely says 'banned'.

It's the banning that is asinine. I don't know what the heck the administrators are thinking.

Do we know why he was banned? Was it a breach of his agreement on this site? He seemed like a level headed guy..............?

Doglargo wrote:

Do we know why he was banned? Was it a breach of his agreement on this site? He seemed like a level headed guy..............?

Maybe something behind the scenes with the administrators? Jesse has posted on many different topics, and subjects. Don't really think anything he posted would lead to being banned. He had his opinions like the rest of us, but like most on here you could engage in a conversation with him, and he had a lot of good thoughts, and information. Will be ashame if he really is banned.

Hi everybody,

Please note that the member "jessekimmerling" has been temporarily banned because we received too many reports.
If you have questions to ask, it would be best if you can contact us directly.

Thanks

Priscilla

The post that you are referring  to in 2009 is for a project called Vista Pacifica located north of Jama. I know of the individuals that are developing  both projects and they are not related in any manner once so ever.

WOW.  the starter of the blacklist Thread gets blacklisted himself

I was blocked from the site for the remainder of March.

Olga, I still have your box. As agreed I brought it to Quito. It's in my wife's apartment. The friend of yours you asked me to meet in Quito never scheduled a meeting to transfer your package. I'm heading back to the U.S. for a bit, but you can pick the package up if it's important to you.

jessekimmerling wrote:

I was blocked from the site for the remainder of March.

Happy April!!!

Thank you, Jesse... it IS important... i do not have an address for you.. do want to email it to me?

thank you, Olga

Welcome back, Jesse. And also, welcome to the club of those of us who have at some point been temporarily banned.

Bob, how the hell did you get banned?

Hi, Jesse.. i have not heard from you:  How can i easily connect with you or your wife regarding my package, thank you have been so kind to bring back from USA for my daughter? Please provide contact information, thank you!

Olga

OGA1 wrote:

Jesse

I have emailed you with no answer from you:  you were very kind to help me bring a package for me back from USA.... but we need to connect for me to get back from you now?.... will you please check your email...and respond.

Many thanks, Olga

I just emailed you with my wife's phone # in Quito. I'm in Seattle at the moment.

Hi, Jesse

I called your wife numerous times with no answer.   May i please have her email... so i can write to her ,  get through and be able to pick up my package after all ?

Thank you so much

Olga

Olga, email or PM might be a better place for this conversation. I just emailed you my wife's email address, but phone is a much better way to contact her. She doesn't use email often. Keep trying her. She'll answer sooner or later.

so....there are PEOPLE who sue others for posting in Facebook, or commit childish behaviors against others.

Are there threats coming from some "builders" to SUE yet?

What are the rules for posting other than keeping to the facts?

CWV123 wrote:

What are the rules for posting other than keeping to the facts?

That's generally a good idea, of course. Opinions are also welcome, but I find it productive to clarify which of my statements are opinions and which are facts (as best I can).

Plus, here's the thread with the forum's 'code of conduct':
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=191102

jessekimmerling wrote:

Olga, email or PM might be a better place for this conversation. I just emailed you my wife's email address, but phone is a much better way to contact her. She doesn't use email often. Keep trying her. She'll answer sooner or later.

You have trouble reaching your wife too?  No kidding. I think mine has me blocked!  :D