Looking for a place to store our CAMPER in Oman

Dear members,
we drove by car from Austria to Oman within the last 8 months. Currently we are in Dubai. We would like to store our old camper  Mercedes 508 (length 6 meter, hight 3,2 meter) from April to December 2015 in Oman and then continue our trip. We search for a secure and shady place. .
Thank you in advance for your help,
Eva and Harry

Hi,

Perhaps the safest and most secure way for you to safeguard your camper vehicle would be for you to leave it in the custody of the Royal Oman Police for safekeeping.

If you are coming to Oman you should try and meet up with some higher ups in the department and formally request for their help and assistance. For ROP this should not really be any issue as they can keep the vehicle parked in any of their available premises.

Parking your vehicle anywhere else outside and leaving it unattended for 9 months would surely invite trouble.

Hi Eva & Harry

I am an Expat Australian / Professional guy relocating to Oman in August in Senior Management Position with local company there.

I am securing accommodation of a large 4-5 bedroom Villa with off street undercover parking  in Al Hain area out near the airport ,...which is close to the  large  company that I work for.

If  you are interested in offering the Campervan for limited use across 4-5 weekends for low mileage around Oman area I would be happy to come to some arrangement to store it for you at no charge....in exchange for occasional use of it?

No pets / No Children.  (all my kids are grown up and living in Australia & NZ)
Let me know if you haven't already found a place to leave it.....as I would be happy to discuss further.

regards Murray Meltzer  Mobile  +61430494022   [email protected]