Seek accomodation advices in Jeddah - Expat from Shanghai(China)

Hi, every one in Expat.com!
Under preparation to move to Jeddah now, hopefully will arrive in early Apr. So i am looking for accomodations these days. Housing budget is: SAR 48,750 per annum for rent and another SAR 13,500 per annum for utility covers electricity and water.
My company is in "Al Matbouli Plaza" on "Al Ma'adey Street", i prefer to stay not too far away from the company but near amenities so as to minimize inconvenience, my wife may join me in 6-8 months. I am considering a fully-furnished or half furnished flat with 2 bedrooms, living room, open kitchen, total space above: 80 sqm. I will drive in Jeddah, thus a private parking area is also needed.

Personal preferrence: Central A/C, wooden floor, security service(7/24), gym, swimming pool. (these are not a "MUST")

Do you guys have any recommendations? thanks!
Also, i have checked with someone live in Riyadh who told me dog is not allowed in the kindom except western compounds, hope to confirm this again. Appreciate.

YJ

Hello YJWang,

For accommodation, please drop an ad in the Housing in Jeddah section.

Whereas for pets questions, I suggest you check in the forum categories like Moving to Jeddah with pets, what members have already shared about this subject.

You may find something interesting.

Good Luck!

Marjorie

Hi YJWank,

I prefer you to rent a house in Al Hamra District and Ruwais District, or you can search in Western Baghdadiyah Distrect where you can find luxury flats within your budget range. these 3 places are close to your work place (arround 10 to 15 min maximum). and you will find all services there (restaurants, malls, gym, hospitals, shops, supermarkets...etc) and very close to Cornish and highest fountain in the world.

regarding dogs I am not 100% sure but my neighbors have 3 dogs in their flat>

I hope that my reply is helpful and welcome to Jeddah :)

Thanks Mhnd, your suggestions are really helpful!