How to find easily job in Manila

hi my dear,i am Cameroonian,living in Douala,would like to live in the phillipines.i am software Engineer,could you please advise how to find easily  job in Manila?

[email protected]

Hi yaleuromaric,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Manila forum for more visibility and interaction with the other members.

What kind of job are you looking for please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Create an account in Jobstreet.com.ph

good pm romaric, im mr ngassa ciryl, im a cameroonian like you. im living and  working in the philippine. im currently staying in manilla, malate. here dear brother im working with some partners ready to give a hand to some people like you ,like they use to do for other africans newcomers in the  philippine for professionals reasons. i therefore precise you that for a travel and professionals issue i have with the help of my partners successfully organize the travel and the proffessionnal insertion here in the philippine of 4 cameroonian from douala last two couple of month, i will be honnour to show you the proof of my statement .that purpose of facilitate your travel and your professional insertion in the philippine. for more information you can get in toch with me if that is your willing to set down a special and objective programm in your domain of specialization, well sollicitated. by the way have a nice living in douala. chers.  you can visit my fb page.  mc ciraily or my mail  [email protected]

There are many BPO industries and IT-related companies/establishments in Metro Manila or Cebu. I suggest you google them and and send in your resume.

Just do make sure you have all your documents ready, because it is now strict here when it comes to requirements.

There are a lot of companies here in the Metro that are in need of software engineers like yourself. If you like there are agencies here who can help you if you find a company where your skills are suitable for. Here is the website check it: manilarecruitmentagency.com/recruitment

try google jobs in manila or jobstreet.com and indeed.com and your can pass resume/cv on their sites. happy job hunting!  :cool:

i need a job i m earn money and i want something new

They are hiring for software engr on my wife's office. She works as an accountant at SPI. You can sign up on jobs.jobstreet.com/ph/jobs/5720967?fr=23 to apply for the job or you can use to look for more jobs. My pinoy friends are using it to look for jobs online.

Hi. I am an Indian who have completed B. Tech in Electronics and Communication . I have 6 month work experience at vivo mobile india as a quality engineer and currently working here. I would like to know the job opportunity for an Indian with my background. I need to get a job there at the earliest.

Give me your contact number I'll call u 
I m interested