Fireman position on oil and gas company in new zealand

Hi everyone. I am Mark a Government Fire fighter/Paramedic here in the Philippines. I am aspiring to change my career setting, I am aspiring to shift on oil and gas but in the same job role. I am thinking if there are oil and gas companies there in new Zealand looking for emergency response or safety positions? I've heard lot of good things bout new Zealand. the work and life balance, climate, place, benefits and many more. hope someone in the group could help me in my query. thank you.

marklouie.puraymendoza23 wrote:

Hi everyone. I am Mark a Government Fire fighter/Paramedic here in the Philippines. I am aspiring to change my career setting, I am aspiring to shift on oil and gas but in the same job role. I am thinking if there are oil and gas companies there in new Zealand looking for emergency response or safety positions? I've heard lot of good things bout new Zealand. the work and life balance, climate, place, benefits and many more. hope someone in the group could help me in my query. thank you.

I suggest that you do  a Google search for "oil and gas jobs in NZ " and see what comes up. There is work advertised but not in your particular field of expertise. Also try www.seek.co.nz