Transfer of Dependent to Saudi Sponsor due to age limit ! -Please help

Hi all ,

I am a dependent on my fathers Iqama , now I am in a problem , Jawazat told me as I am 21 above , I have to transfer to a Saudi Sponsor !

I have two options

1. Transfer into my Saudi friend as a "Domestic Worker"  like Driver
2. Transfer into my Saudi friends company as "Electrician"

If I transfer as a domestic worker , will it be a problem to later on transfer into company and change profession ?

Why because I have heard dependents are not easily given Work Permits , and it's a long process !

Kindly guide me !

If you are a dependant and a Student, The Age limit is 24-25 years, you may produce a document such as a Bonafide from ur college or institution or University (In KSA or your home country) stating the duration of course (min 1 year) from the current year to the next (Eg.:2015-2016) that you are student. You may need to translate the document in Arabic from a Certified Translation Agency and attach a copy of the original document, then you may proceed to your Iqama Renewal.

Good Luck!!

Hi,
your first priority is to renew your iqama under the profession by the advise shared by fellow expat up there or get it done through an agent, things can be sorted out under the table.
Incase you don't have a choice, DO NOT and again DO NOT transfer as domestic worker or under individual sponsorship. Professions like "سائق خاص", "عامل منزلي" are not transferable to companies.
Good luck and let us know what happens with you.

Ehtesham wrote:

Hi,
your first priority is to renew your iqama under the profession by the advise shared by fellow expat up there or get it done through an agent, things can be sorted out under the table.
Incase you don't have a choice, DO NOT and again DO NOT transfer as domestic worker or under individual sponsorship. Professions like "سائق خاص", "عامل منزلي" are not transferable to companies.
Good luck and let us know what happens with you.

It's a burden for students like us , I took my certificates , but they said no , new rules , above 21 can't :(

Anyways , guys is there a way to apply for citizenship under the table :P ?

Like me and my dad have spent 45 + years in Saudi , but in the points system , we just have 13 points , I heard 23 is needed to get nationality right ?

DJ Spinz wrote:

If you are a dependant and a Student, The Age limit is 24-25 years, you may produce a document such as a Bonafide from ur college or institution or University (In KSA or your home country) stating the duration of course (min 1 year) from the current year to the next (Eg.:2015-2016) that you are student. You may need to translate the document in Arabic from a Certified Translation Agency and attach a copy of the original document, then you may proceed to your Iqama Renewal.

Good Luck!!

I took my certificates , letter of acceptance from Canada for 2015-2016 signed by the head of education in Canada , but no use !!!!

They said it's the system and it can't accept above 21 !

My brother was able to renew his Iqama almost 5 years back even though he was 26 !!!

Hi, sorry to know about your situation. you could take the help of agents, they would get it done for you.

Ehtesham wrote:

Hi, sorry to know about your situation. you could take the help of agents, they would get it done for you.

Hey all ,

So the mandoob of my new company submitted transfer papers to MOL !

And from yesterday its showing "application under study in MOL "

SO how long does it take ?

What happens next ?

As we are from fathers sponsorship , there's no need for acceptance from father once MOL approves ?

Please guide !!

Hi
I have proffesion of عامل منزلی ۔ i want to change this.. How tell me plzz