A Romanian-American photographer now living in Romania

Hi,

This is a quick post to introduce myself. I'm a Romanian-American photographer currently living in Romania, in a little town called Medias. I write and post photographs at raoulpop.com. I'd love to know other expats currently living in Romania.

Best,
Raoul

Welcome on Expat-blog Raoul! :)

Bonjour Raul, bienvenu sur le site, et bienvenu dans votre pays!

Hi raoul
How r u  ?
welcome to Expat.com
so what do u do in medias ?
well i hope someday you visit Brasov its a nice city and possibily we can meet ifever you happens to come to around the city . i love to meet people and know them
Take care
Nitin

Welcome to Expat.com, licornebleue and nitin_ky794!

-> licornebleue, you might also want to participate in the french forum for Romania (kindly post in English on the English speaking forum :) )

nitin_ky794 wrote:

Hi raoul
How r u  ?
welcome to Expat.com
so what do u do in medias ?
well i hope someday you visit Brasov its a nice city and possibily we can meet ifever you happens to come to around the city . i love to meet people and know them
Take care
Nitin

Hi Nitin!

My wife and I live in Medias. She's an advocate for the raw food diet, and I'm a blogger and photographer. We plan to visit Brasov later this year to hold a book launch and possibly a demonstration of the raw food diet, we'll keep you in mind. If you can read Romanian, you can monitor my wife's website (www.ligiapop.com) and see which cities we're visiting. For example, we'll be in Bucharest next week.

Best,
Raoul

licornebleue wrote:

Bonjour Raul, bienvenu sur le site, et bienvenu dans votre pays!

Merci, licornebleue!

Christine wrote:

Welcome on Expat-blog Raoul! :)

Thank you Christine!