Uae automatic driving converting to oman driving licence

Hi,
I have uae automatic driving licence . How can change my license to oman license.This is possible without test ??
Please advice me

Hello shanus,

Welcome on board!  :)

I hope you get some reverts.

Cheers,  :par:

Marjorie

shanus wrote:

Hi,
I have uae automatic driving licence . How can change my license to oman license.This is possible without test ??
Please advice me

Hi shanus,

Go to the licencing office in Seeb with your company PRO (consult with him first on what are all the papers required) and you can get your UAE licence converted to Omani easily. There are some issues regarding converting manual and automatic. For this your company PRO would be the best one to guide you - as the rules keep changing ever so often.

Hi even i want to convert my uae Automatic license to oman license, can anybody help?

my company is not providing visit visa to invite my wife here in Oman can anyone tell me or help me out what should i do ? company has to give approval letter for applying visit visa Is it Write ...?

Hi amuraga1330,

If your employer has declined to assist you in bringing your wife on visit visa, there isn't much you can do about it.

Perhaps try with some local travel agency whether they would be able to arrange for a visit visa for your wife.

In any case, you would need a local sponsor to be able top arrange for a visit visa to come to Oman.

amuraga1330 wrote:

my company is not providing visit visa to invite my wife here in Oman can anyone tell me or help me out what should i do ? company has to give approval letter for applying visit visa Is it Write ...?

The best option would be to approach a Travel Agent then, however, you will have to take up one of their promotions though.....

HI every one

I am having Dubai Automatic car driving  licence. please guide, this driving licence can be converted in Oman or I need to pass the test.

Thanks

Hi shanus

Did u able to convert your uae automatic license without test?

No, it is not possible to convert Dubai automatic driving licence in Oman. U supposed to pass road test in order to get licence in Oman

Dear Mohammed
Highly appreciated for your response . So I have to start from the beginning . I mean all he tests ?

Yes you r right

My UAE Auto Veh. driving licence  converting to oman licence or not

Hi,
I have uae automatic driving licence . How can change my license to oman license.This is possible without test ?
Please advice me