Saudi cultural mission degree attestation in Karachi

Salam,

Does any one know how to get degree attested from Saudi cultural mission in Karachi? My agent said the office in Karachi is not accepting degrees any more something to do with change in system. he says it is best to go Islamabad for attestation. I would like to know if Islamabad office is accepting degrees and do I have to submit the documents in person or some one else can do it? Same when collecting the documents can some one else do it out do I have to collect my degree in person?

Thanks

danishkarim wrote:

Salam,

Does any one know how to get degree attested from Saudi cultural mission in Karachi? My agent said the office in Karachi is not accepting degrees any more something to do with change in system. he says it is best to go Islamabad for attestation. I would like to know if Islamabad office is accepting degrees and do I have to submit the documents in person or some one else can do it? Same when collecting the documents can some one else do it out do I have to collect my degree in person?

Thanks

Wsalam
Dear Danish there are agents in karachi who can do all this process for you,but you need to fulfill all the requirements for degree attestation.

Thanks for your reply, I talked to a few agents they said they will wait till the Karachi culture office start collecting the degrees again, in their opinion it is better for me to go Islamabad and do it myself.
Any ways I am going to Islamabad tomorrow InshaAllah.
For information:
I talked to a guy at Saudi Culture Islamabad. He said any one can submit the documents and anyone can get collect them as long as they have the receipt with them. For submitting the documents original passport should be with you.

AoA,

Brother, could you please let me know whether you were successful carrying out attestation from cultural office by yourself? Could you answer few of my question
1. How much time it took to get attestation from saudi cultural office?
2. Do they need CNIC. My CNIC has been expired and I will get renewed one by 10th June. Would it make any difference if I just show them my Passport?
3. Can you personally get your degree attested from Saudi embassy Islamabad? Or need your agent?

Actually, I met with the agent and he advised me to wait for renewed CNIC and after that attestation from cultural office and saudi embassy would take between 30 to 35 days?

Please help
Thanks

How much time does it take to get the degrees attested through Saudi Culture?

Please guide me as I am based in Karachi and the agent has asked me to contact the agency that couriers the documents to the Saudi culture center in ISB ISLAMABAD.
I am very confused about the process as different people say different things.

Should I directly take the documents to the ISB office or send through the authorized agent in Karachi? what is a more efficient of doing things?[/b]

Sallam can you please tell me the name of the agent to send degrees. I have foreign (UK) degrees and made HEC equivalency. I am trying to get them attested from Saudi Culture Islamabad but they are saying I can't submit them directly and have to use business point. I contact business point they are asking me PKR 12000 per degree so PKR 24000 for me. This appear super exploitative.