If family Joint Visa is valid so can enter in oman?

Dear Expert,

I was lived in muscat 8 months after that my husband visa has canceled now he is working in Dubai.
but my family visa is valid more then a year. so can I enter in muscat from India easily?
if any require documents for enter in muscat please advice

Best Regards
Mohini

waiting for expert's reply...

HI freelovesmarty,

As long as you are having a valid resident card, you can enter and exit the country anytime.

Dear sir,
Any restrictions if stay more then 180 days out of oman during re enter in oman ?  Please advice

freelovesmarty wrote:

Dear sir,
Any restrictions if stay more then 180 days out of oman during re enter in oman ?  Please advice

If your husband's visa is cancelled and you had a family dependent visa with your husband, that means your visa should be no longer valid (But it should be physically cancelled too).

If your family joining visa is not cancelled, you may enter in Oman but then you need to cancel the visa while exiting the country as your husband is no longer working in Oman. You need to get a concurrence with your husband's ex employer to get a proper and legal documentation, pertaining to visa because it will certainly impact when you proceed to apply the family joining visa at UAE.