AED 7000 per month #Bachelor #23 yrs old #BurDubai

Hi , I have got a job offer in Dubai for a salary of AED 7,000 per month . The office is located in Bur Dubai , so I am looking to stay around that area. Accommodation is not provided

Will I be able to survive in Dubai. I drink occasionally - mostly weekends.I prefer food at home rather than restaurants but would like to visit during weekends.I prefer travelling in public transport or Taxi's.

Should I accept the Offer ? Will I be able to get a Room(Sharing Basis ) or Studio in Bur Dubai around 3k-4k including DEWA.

Please reply as I need to accept/reject the offer within 1 week.

Thanking you in advance.

rocky619 wrote:

Hi , I have got a job offer in Dubai for a salary of AED 7,000 per month . The office is located in Bur Dubai , so I am looking to stay around that area. Accommodation is not provided

Will I be able to survive in Dubai. I drink occasionally - mostly weekends.I prefer food at home rather than restaurants but would like to visit during weekends.I prefer travelling in public transport or Taxi's.

Should I accept the Offer ? Will I be able to get a Room(Sharing Basis ) or Studio in Bur Dubai around 3k-4k including DEWA.

Please reply as I need to accept/reject the offer within 1 week.

Thanking you in advance.

Whilst waiting for others to get back to you, I suggest that you read through the posts in the forum categories on the right hand side of this page. There is much good information there.

Thank you #Stumpy. I will definitely look into them .