Help! International Schools In Jeddah?

Hello everyone

I am currently an american and have a 15 year old girl we will be moving to Jeddah next year but Conti (bisj) Aisj and Jeddah prep are all full for next year any other recommendations? She cannot go to any other normal schools because well shes none saudi and doesn't know a single word of arabic

PLEASE HELP!

thank you

Those 3 are the only ones that have English as the main language. For the American School you can fight to get into it. I would even call & talk directly to the principal. (FYI they are on spring break & will be answering phones again on the 29th - keep in mind time difference as their last day is the 19th) Once the consulate is open again you can also try and get them to help with enrollment. I was told in the early grades Americans only have a preference for getting in, but the older grades are pretty much guarenteed entry.  Have you tried to apply as they just started in the middle of Feb. for next year.

The other place you may look for schools is on Facebook or the blog Jeddah for Kids. They have a large list of schools in Jeddah put together with contact information. If desparate you could always try the French or Italian schools.

homeschool her

There r some schools where english is a basic language.. perhaps the fee will be bit high if u can afford it..

Do you know anyone who home schools?
And yes we can afford it but we need to know of them.. :/
American isn't an option anymore, something has happened with the family and we are strongly against my children going there.

there are many facebook groups with people homeschooling in jeddah

there is british school, there is also italian school where they offer higher standards of study...

On facebook there is a group called Jeddah homeschool or something like that. With most homeschooling you must use an approved curriculum.  Try googling homeschool in Jeddah and see what comes up. I know some people were looking at some based of out UAE & depending on what state in the US you have lived in you can see if they offer a homeschool option, but in that case you must return at the end of the year for testing to make sure the child has learned the required curriculum and can be moved on to the next grade.

Another school to try is Dar Jana. Though at least 1/2 day I belive in the older grades is in Arabic.

alkon al mutawara will also be a good choice for u. its behind american consulate.. al hamra