Moving back to the States

Anyone know of any reasonable priced shipping companies back the states? Furniture.

Sorry, I can't help you!

Try La Rosa Del Monte ( www.larosadelmonte.com tel:809-685-6256 ),  we are talking with them about shipping our stuff to the DR, am sure they can operate in the reverse direction.

Ted

When are you arriving I really want to sell the items leaving here in June.

I am sending you a PM

OK, but why are you yelling?

PM is  private message, no yelling going on here honey.

We too used Rosa del Monte to ship here.  So maybe contact them.

What are you looking to sell???

Bob K

Greetings Friendly Face, sorry to hear you are leaving the Island  :( any valuable lessons you can share with us during your stay on the Island? I'm sure the reasons for leaving are personal, but if there is any advice you could share, it will perhaps help other expats who are living there as well. Best of luck with everything.

Friendly Face......there is a page on FB called everything Cabarete, most young expats use that page to sell and buy stuff all the time, that might be a great way to sell your stuff quickly, it is worth a shot. :cool:

There is one for Santo Domingo as well,  I know because I created it....... :)   

And please do not post a list here,  use the classified ads for this, they are free!

Furniture and TVs AC inverter

Thanks for the replies.
I read the reviews submitted for Rosa Del Monte and all of them were horrible with the exception of one.
Ted I hope you have a pleasant transition in utilizing their services.

friendlyface wrote:

Thanks for the replies.
I read the reviews submitted for Rosa Del Monte and all of them were horrible with the exception of one.
Ted I hope you have a pleasant transition in utilizing their services.

We may be looking at two different types of services - we are shipping a full container load (FCL).  In some cities, Rosa also functions as a freight consolidator for customers shipping less than a container load.

That's what I'm seeking.! I hope all goes well for you and safe journeys.
Nonetheless, the reviews submitted on the site were horrible. Keep me informed.

Best regards,

FF

We shipped a full 40 foot container with then and had ZERO problems. It could not have gone smoother.

Bob K

I'm happy for you.

Bob K wrote:

We shipped a full 40 foot container with then and had ZERO problems. It could not have gone smoother.

Bob K

Did Rosa pack and load the container? (Container shipping could include packing and loading by the freight company, or packing and loading by the shipper.   Could mean the difference between a "professional" loadmaster and a home owner jack of all trades... :) )

Ted

Friendly Face, are you still in D.R. Or did you leave yet? PM me and let me know the specs and prices for the items you are selling. Thanks. :top:

acadien175
We arranged with a local company to load (and do some packing) the container at our house and then ship it to Miami.  Del la Rosa took over in the post in Miami. They did however arrange for the container to be shipped to our home for loading.

Bob K