SAR 11000 is enough in Riyadh???

I have received an offer in Alfanar , Riyadh. The package is monthly 11000 SAR + family Apartment + medical insurance for family + Car allowance + yearly one time flight fare to and fro india.
is it sufficient to have a healthy life Riyadh? I am married and have a 3 year old kid. So is this money is sufficient for schooling and daliy life and savings.

And if anybody knows about this company then please give some info
Company - Alfanar
Location - Riyadh

company is famous for several business, dont know about work environment,
about your package, you can say it is OK to live.

Combined with the benefits it is a very good package. I have friends working there and they all got huge car loans and nice furnished apartments from the company. Don't think you will save much but you will live almost lavishly.

Is this money sufficient for Schools admission and other monthly expenditure?

Enough to get your kids to school and food. Very little savings if any.

it depends on your family lifestyle.

if you have your child study in expensive schools, if you have fancy foods in restaurants, if you fancy wearing and using expensive things, 11k is not enough. compare your current earnings to what you will have in saudi.

I suggest a simple thumb rule, whatever you making in your country, multiply that with 3, if the amount offered is more than this, then you should take the plunge.

Good luck

Thank you all for your valuable suggestion.
Can you please give some details about the company Alfanar?
how is the environment , growth,job security?
how much the normal increment they are giving per year

lifestyle is not very high,normal Indian family. Going to restaurant may be once or twice in a year.
School will be preferred Indian schools (i.e. DPS , IIS) which is having CBSE pattern.

Initially first 3 -  5 months I will be staying alone. After that get Iqama and other formalities family will come

No idea about the company, but 11k is good, if you don't have to pay rent, bills and medical insurance. Life can be anything from very cheap to very expensive, depending on what you do and where you do your grocery shopping. Arab restaurants are generally cheap. Try to avoid all the places where westerners go if you want to save money. Why pay 90 Riyal for a burger in one of the posh restaurants if you can eat with less than 20?

Thank you all for you valuable suggestion.
i am waiting for the formal offer letter. Once i will get it may be i will come up with some new question :/

No.

Can you please elaborate your answer

AL FANAR ELECTRIC (Manufacturers of cable, transformers, switch boards etc) is good.  The factory is located in Industrial City - Al Kharj road.  The package is good - economically for a small family such as yours it will be sufficient.
Another thing is about accommodation you can opt for company flat which is very nice full furnished and if not check the option it has to be 3 or 4 salary, and this will give you some extra income - but electricity and water charges will have to borne by you, but still you can save sufficiently. First you come and stay in company accommodation and while here  look around for any other good option. If it comes you can move else where.  Car allowance must be 1000+ monthly or company car. Will their be bonus and annual increment?

So your expenses if it is only for your food and clothing etc - good life style.  What about children education some companies pay for it, what about your case? But in Indian schools it is not expensive.
Also check the category of Insurance - it must be fully paid by Insurance? That is A or A+ category, because otherwise it will be a costly affair.

I have some friends who have been working for more than 10+ years (Indians) and they are very happy.

Thank you very much Hafeezz for you reply.
For bonus - Nothing is promised or written. But there are some process depend upon performance
Annual increment - yes it does exist.  :D
Children education - My son is 3.4 years old. Company will not take care of education. I have to arrange by my own.I am also planning to give him in Indian School.
Insurance - A very good point and thanks for asking it. Company will be paid for family but I am not sure about category. I need to check with the HR.

Again thank you very much for your help

Just go ahead..Al fanar is good and salary as per your present need is also good.Do not worry u can save too.

dear don't worry about Alfanar. its a good company and also i am working in same company.there is yearly increment & bonus as per your performance evaluation. so jest pack your bags n ready to fly.do not even worry about Housing or acomadation. alfanar has its own housing buildings and also after probation (3Months). you shall even apply for a new car according to your basic salary.

Thanks Mzarooq for your reply.

heyy there

your offer is excellent

fanar is excellent company, i have my cousin working there, he is more than pappy. they have excellent job security, they facilitate their employees very well, according to the lifestyle you have mentioned ur gonna save lots and lots of money, as people said earlier its depending upon you, but here there isnt allot to do do in entertainment other than shopping and restaurants, you should go ahead for this once in a life time chance... for sure you will not regret

once you are here if you need any support please feel free to reach me [Moderated: Phone numbers are not allow on the thread for your own safety please.]

Thanks Adnan. i will definitely get in touch with you

Hello adnan125,

You are most welcome to register this company in our Riyadh business directory.

It's for free,

Thank you,
Marjorie

yes it is OK.
You will have medium class life style. You may afford hotel food once a week even.
the company is well reputed. so do not worry.

The package is reasonably good
Its enough to support your family and for decent life then you may save up to INR 75 to 100K  monthly if you live in a good apartment, send your children in a good Indian school +++++
Al Fanar is a good industrial Company
Good Luck !

Thanks for the info