$5000 do you think it is enough for enjoying and having a good time ?

hello im coming to LA for a vacation for like 10 days and will bring with me $5000 do you think it is enough for enjoying and having a good time ?

Ebrahim11 wrote:

hello im coming to LA for a vacation for like 10 days and will bring with me $5000 do you think it is enough for enjoying and having a good time ?

yes

Hello Ebrahim11,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion in the USA forum so that you can get quick response from the members.

You can also browse the different discussions available on Leisure and things to do in Los Angeles to gather additional information.

Thank you
Yuveshen

That's definitely more than enough. Have a great time!

You should be fine with that amount

Bob K

Should be more than enough money unless you plan on going bonkers with your money.

For the county like Tanzania its enough

Hello ADAM JUMA TUNZE,

The subject is about vacation in USA.

You are  :offtopic:

Thank you,
Marjorie

Is true i was comment out off topic, guys  i'm so sorry for that

Hello,

It depends on what your recreational/leisure plans and activities you have in mind. It also depends on what  part of California you plan on visiting? Additionally, it depends on if this amount is for olay money only? Costs can rack up quickly.

it depends on what you plan on doing and where you stay. If you are into eating or shopping, you can spend a pretty penny when traveling.  I would try to shop in tourist-free areas, since the "popular" areas are often over-priced and take advantage of tourist.

Try to get housing accommodations that are reasonable and not pricy since you will spend more time outside than indoors.  As long as the place is clean it does not have to be huge or extravagant.

Research the local attractions, restaurants and even look for "free events" . Spend a little time looking up what's fun and popular.

Its depend. Do you have lodging? Foods are relatively inexpensive. You will have to pay for transportation for sure. How long will you be staying there?

Does that include airfare and lodging when you arrive?
If so, you'll want to be careful about what activities you do and where you choose to eat.  But it's still plenty and you'll be able to get by.

If it doesn't include airfare and lodging, it is more than enough (unless you plan to do some extravagant shopping).